Friday 8 February 2013

WATER COLOUR PAINTING



When I started to learn the Art of painting I desired to do Oil painting first. After some time I met 22 year old student who had passed her exam in art school. She has taught basics and the methods of water colour painting. First I learn to draw then mixing of poster colours and water coloured some vegetables. Finally, I did my natural scenery and human figures.Basic water colour includes washes and glazes by washing method you can blend 2 or more pre diluted paint colours and used in successive brush strokes. The best of my painting was flush and juicy pineapple and 2 natural scenery.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful paintings.I just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rashmi SriPraabhu16 April 2013 at 00:27

    Aunty...you are becoming professional artist now
    I am just luving this work of yours.

    ReplyDelete