Friday 8 February 2013

COFFEE PAINTING



Materials Required:
canvas board or water colour paper; Instant coffee powder; white glue; glue and gloss; gold pearl metallic 3d outliner; water;flat brush and round brush.

Method:
I took out a design by printing and pasted on a canvas board with white glue by avoiding air bubbles. To prepare a coffee paint medium I have mixed little quantity of Instant coffee powder with fluid of glue and gloss and requisite quantity of water. For applying darker shades add more instant coffee powder. Then apply 3D gold metallic outliner wherever necessary. If corrections is needed in some dark patches it is removed with cotton dipped in water. The coffee painting is used to give older look effect of the painting. I had used much thicker consistency of coffee liquid paste in areas like eyeballs,eyebrows etc., I am a lover of coffee and this coffee painting gives me tremendous pleasure and relaxation.

No comments:

Post a Comment