Thursday 17 January 2013

ROSE WITH TWO BUDS

 Material Required:
   Thick cardboard
   Red color Handmade Paper
   Ceramic Powder
   Glue
   Coconut oil

Method:
     First Mix ceramic powder with glue and make it like a dough and store it in air tight container so, that it doesn't turn hard. Apply little coconut oil in your hand and take little dough and start making big rose petals and later paste them with glue. I did small leaf and carved it with knife. After completing I took cardboard and pasted the red handmade paper .  I started arranging the roses and the trick part is to paste the leaves. I painted using acrylic colors for the rose I took the light and dark shade of pink and for the leaves sap green and dark green color. After allowing it to dry I coated glue and gloss once ( makes the clay protected).

No comments:

Post a Comment