Thursday 17 January 2013

HAPPY VINAYAGA IN PLAYFUL SWING

Material Required

Shilpakar Clay
Glue
Strings
Acrylic Paint
Rope
Sequins

When I saw my grandson giggling and playing in the swing I had a thought of making vinayaga playing in swing joyfully. I used Shilpakar clay to do. I learned from my art teacher to do Lord Ganesha . I took a oval shape board and diluted the glue using water and applied in the board and used small sand particles and dried it.


 I took six thin strings tied them and made it to bend into half to give a look of branch. Later I applied clay all over it and took a pen gave impressions to give a effect of a tree bark. I put long roots under the tree using clay. Under the tree to give a stone effect I used clay made small balls and made impressions and then pasted them using glue. I started shading the tree trunk using acrylic yellow, sap green and light brown. Around the tree fixed creepers and lot of flowers. To do swing took a weightless cardboard and tied it with rope and later painted. Last I pasted the vinayaga using the clay. Decorate the vinayaga using Sequins. I saw vinayaga smiling at me.

1 comment: