Wednesday 30 January 2013

CHICK WITH UMBRELLA

My grandchildren  got bored when they were with me for holidays  So to make their holiday in a memorable way  We all decided to do an  art work. So I was thinking for a long time as they were 6 and 7 year old children. They should be able to do and  should be easy. My grandson demanded that he want to do chick. So to do this the materials required are water, newspaper, glue and acrylic paint and the last thing a little imagination.

Take a paper  and  cut in to one inch pieces.  Sprinkle little water and make them into balls. Allow it to dry for a day. Take a chart draw a design and paste the paper roll using glue. Now I start painting the colours as my grandchildren selected. The piece is ready very simple and absolute fun to do with kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment