Friday 4 January 2013

DAISY FLOWER





                  I would like to thank Fevi Art where I came across a pair of standing beauties. This was given with full instructions. This took me more than 2 days and the result was amazing.I mixed ceramic powder with fevicol and mixed it for 5 minutes. Finally I applied coconut oil in my hand and mixed it again and stored it in a air tight container. First I started to do the flower petal and started joining it and did the leaves. Last I did the stand and was very difficult it needed support beacuse of the heaviness of the flower the stand would fall down gave lot of support allowed it to dry and atlast it fitted well. Then I started painting. I completed the flower and then took a long time to paint the stand and result was perfect

1 comment: